(Supervising) First Aid for Mental Health
This 2-Day Course goes into great detail on a wide range of mental health conditions, and the support/help provided by Healthcare professionals.
The course covers the content of both Level 1 and Level 2 Qualifications, but is aimed at Trainers/Assessors, and/or supervisor levels within the workplace.
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorder
England, Wales and NI
Course Cost: £TBC
Contact Hours: 12 Hours (2 Days)
Maximum Course Spaces: 16
Certificate: Valid for 3 Years
Minimum Age: 16 Years