Motorsport Emergency Care and Response Fife Medical Group
The QA Level 4 Award in Motorsport Emergency Response and Care (RQF) is a nationally recognised Qualification. Providing learners with the opportunity to develop their clinical knowledge and practical skills in administering emergency care to casualties involved in motorsport incidents.
This Course is designed for Emergency Care Providers, such as Ambulance and Medical Technicians, Paramedics, Doctors and Nurses who provide care at motorsport accidents.
Over the course of 2 days, a number of topics are covered, including how to assess and treat any casualties, how to immobilise and extricate patients from the injury scene.
- Know the roles and responsibilities of key personnel involved in motorsport events
- Understand protocols, procedures and regulations when responding to incidents at motorsport events
- Be able to assess and manage a motorsports incident
- Be able to provide emergency care for a range of motorsports incidents
- Be able to assess and manage a patient’s airways at a motorsport incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive patient who is not breathing normally
- Know how to provide emergency care at an on-site motorsport medical facility
- Know how to evaluate an incident
Course Cost: £TBC
Contact Hours: 14 Hours (Over 2 Days)
Maximum Course Spaces: 8
Certificate: 3 Years
Minimum Age: 18 Years